Click images to view gallery.
- In a high density residential and commercial neighbourhood, 4 minutes from downtown Victoria.
- On main traffic way into Victoria West and Esquimalt, coming from downtown.
- Within walking distance to the ocean (West Bay).
- Corner location near two schools, next to L'École Brodeur, Victoria's newest state-of-the-art elementary & secondary school.
- Next door to a large scale Shoppers Drug Mart, open until 11:00 pm.
- High exposure on Esquimalt Road and Head Street.
- A 20,000 sq.ft. first class community shopping centre built in 1990.
- Signage on two large pylons plus fascia band.
- Ample parking.
- Tim Hortons Donuts - open 24 hours
- Stop-N-Go Convenience Store - open 24 hours
- Outshine Hair Design & Esthetics & Spa Services
- Game Cycle 2
- Life Labs medical clinic
- Sneakers Computers
- Subway Restaurant
- Lallicare Pharmacy
- Venue Financial
- Incendiary Tattoos
- Victoria Bridge Centre
- Available on two large free standing pylon signs plus fascia band above each store front.
- 20,000 + vehicles per 24 hour period on Esquimalt Road (east-west)
- 85 spaces (street level and rooftop)
- Flexible zoning with few limitations
880 & 890 Esquimalt Road
Victoria, British Columbia
Located at the corner of Esquimalt Road and Head Street
(250) 920-5435 or toll free at (866) 920-5435
All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.